Project Progress Monitoring System
Project Progress Monitoring System (PPMS) is an ambitious web and mobile based software application built to monitor the progress of various construction & maintenance projects for roads, bridges and buildings.
For transforming the monitoring and management system of public works, PPMS succees in bringing about digitally enabled,
real time and interactive mode of tracking projects. This will lead to a sea change in performance of public works departments and make them much more responsive, transparent and performance oriented.
- GIS survey & mapping of entire road network & integration with PPMS
- Development of WebGIS on top of geomedia webmap server
- Implementation of hardware infrastructure for hosting the entire solution
- Implementation of backup solution
- Implementation of key based security solution
- On-site posting of manpower support for handholding support to the department
- On-site posting of manpower support maintenance of the hardware infrastructure
GET MORE INFO
PPMS Data Collector App
• The App allows to field officials to collect project related data like photographs, videos, latitude-longitude coordinates of the project location, physical progress etc.
• The App is equipped to store data in offline mode and syncs as the device comes online (has access to Internet).
• The App is geofenced. The user will only be able to submit his data if he is nearby to the project location.
• The app supports multiple forms which allow the field officials to collect multiple kinds of data as and when required.
• The app can be used in both Android and iOS platforms.
PPMS Mobile App
- All key features of the PPMS Web app are present in the PPMS Mobile App.
- The Application supports rule and role based login.
- Graphical represenation of projects thorugh dashboard
- View project status through physical and financial progress of all with photographs
- Geotagged video comparison for progress analysis
- The app also allows executive engineers to approve/disapprove inspection data sent by the field officials.
- The app also allows official to locate nearby projects from their current location and and navigate to the project site using Google Maps.
- The App allows report generation in PDF and Microsoft Excel format and dispatch
- The App also supports offline data storage
- Push notifications are sent to stakeholders as-and-when required.
- The App can be used in both Android and iOS platforms.